Natural Holistic Solutions
Live Cell & Dry Layer Blood Analysis
Blood is the Lifestream that feeds every cell, tissue, and organ of the body. Healthy blood = healthy you!
The cell is a microcosm of the human condition. Live Cell Analysis (LCA) & Dry Layer Blood Analysis (DLBA) are two scientific microscopy techniques to analyze blood ecology for distinct features that indicate various aspects of our health condition.
A 45 minute session consisting of both Live Cell Analysis and Dry Layer Blood Analysis is conducted. During this time, preliminary questions regarding your health, diet, and lifestyle will be asked. As a student learning about the quality of your blood, you will gain insights to where lifestyle, dietary, and nutraceutical intake can be shifted. At this session, you may be offered an opportunity to become a client.
- Fast for 2-3 hours prior to your appointment. During this time, please refrain from consuming any food, gum, mints or candies and avoid brushing your teeth, smoking, drinking coffee or any other beverages, except water. If you are able to refrain from taking nutritional and herbal supplements, that is also advisable. The only exception would be for prescription medication. In this case, please schedule your appointment appropriately timed at least 3 hours after you have taken your medication.
- Drink some water (~500ml) during the fasting period as you need to be well hydrated for an accurate analysis.
- If you have had any of the following tests done recently, it is best to wait for a period of one month before your appointment: Ultrasounds, Mammograms, MRI’s, CAT Scans, Bone Scans, X-Rays, Dental X-rays, Flu Shots, Vaccinations, or any other form of inoculation. Please wait two weeks after anesthetic, and 3 days after a plane flight.
- Please bring a complete list of all medications and supplements that you have taken within the last month, as well as noting any recent tests or procedures.
- Bring a snack &/or drink if you’d like to consume something after the blood is taken.
Studies on Bolen's Test
Disclaimer: Live Cell Analysis (LCA) & Dry Layer Blood Analysis (DLBA) are not diagnostic tools. They are scientific microscopy techniques to observe blood for educational purposes only. Payment is made as a service fee for time spent educating the client/student and not for diagnostic purposes with LCA or DLBA.
2008-2021 Natural Holistic Solutions | Michael J. Pellegrino, M.S. - Clinical Nutritionist & Herbalist
Disclaimer: All services, including evaluation methods, provided by Michael J. Pellegrino are for educational and general health promoting purposes only and may not be construed as medical advice. The services and information provided are not intended to replace medical advice offered by licensed (wholistic/integrative) medical physicians.